Announcement: Laurie has moved

This is to let everyone know that yes, I did move, yes, Chris and I now share an apartment, and yes, I am happy. Now once I find a job, everything should be set for a good life. I have had one really good interview, and a really good day at a placement agency. Typing 75wpm with 99% accuracy, hrm. And I know I can type faster when I am not typing off of another document, so, look out world. Chris is thrilled, and yes, he is taking good care of me. I thought that I would let everyone know, since I have not had as much time to post anything here. Hooray for us!

Good to hear that you are doing fine and are happy with your life! Congratulations on the move and we all hope that work-wise things will turn out fine too! Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Please allow me to add my congratulations. Like Julietta, I like to hear that people are happy. It's a big lonely world out there, and love and happiness are special things, to be treasured when they're found!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

You'll find a job. I got laid off from the worlds largest computer company and I found another. It took about 2 months and another for the security papers. Looking for a job is a job. Keep at it. Regards

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

I have about two weeks to start getting paid before things become tight. I'd rather avoid that. Two months is like a death sentence for someone like me who is eager to get out there and change the world! Everyone, thank you for the well wishing and various things. I know my personal life will be quite happy now.