Hello from the lone star state

Hello to all I am writing from Texas just joining up here because of my passion for high heels. I hope that I get a chance to talk to you all and can have fun here.

Welcome to hhplace, 5"forme :) We have quite a few members from Texas. The group in Houston is trying to set up a heel meet. Perhaps you might like to attend? Perhaps now is the time to introduce yourself and tell us about yourself and tell everyone of your passion for high heels.

:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well I am a wearer and an admirer. For myself I love the way that heels make my feet feel and I love the sound they make. I enjoy wearing them wherever I go which for me I will take any excuse to walk around in my heels. I also love to see a woman in heels because they look so alluring in them. It is fun to see the new styles and to buy them as soon as I can. My wife is often stealing my shoes so that she can be the center of attention haha. I am grateful that a site like this exists.