hh twitter site

Griez

hey guys how about some hh twitter space? i tried there and found out many sites about high heels, but none was about guys... well mostly sad thats for woman only... rofl... maybe change it?

every human has they own choices...

hey guys how about some hh twitter space? i tried there and found out many sites about high heels, but none was about guys... well mostly sad thats for woman only... rofl... maybe change it?

go for it and post the address here. I'm sure some of our members are bound to contribute.....:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

welli dont think i would be good @ it, maybe someone with good web skills could made some account and maintaince it very good with all the stuff we are intrested actually

every human has they own choices...

welli dont think i would be good @ it, maybe someone with good web skills could made some account and maintaince it very good with all the stuff we are intrested actually

Computer skills? web skills? for twitter?

Actually I am surprised someone from our membership hasn't started tweeting about high heels, before now.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.