Hello From North Carolina

Hi everybody, I am new on this blog. But, I am not new to shoes. I have been wearing womens shoes for 37 years. My wife doesn't mind at all, and we have been married for 23 years. I Like the old fashoned pointy toed pumps and flats from the 60's. I don't care for boots, sandals, or open toed shoes. I am pretty old fashoned when it comes to shoes. Most of the time I wear them barefoot.

Welcome to hhplace, Unicorn :) Happy to have you join us here. When you say "old fashion" shoes, what era are you referring to? And, do you have problems finding "period" shoes to add to your collection? Do you ever wear them in public and if so, what kind of reactions do you get? :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello Bubba, I guess olf fashoned is a little vague, think "Happy Days" and the kind Marion Ross would glide around in. I am 5' 3" inches tall and I wear a size 9 pump. So finding shoes is usually only a problem when they are sold out. I have wore black flats out with black thin socks and nobody seemed to notice, but that was years ago. Now I am too self-concious.

Hello Bubba,

I guess olf fashoned is a little vague, think "Happy Days" and the kind Marion Ross would glide around in.

I am 5' 3" inches tall and I wear a size 9 pump. So finding shoes is usually only a problem when they are sold out.

I have wore black flats out with black thin socks and nobody seemed to notice, but that was years ago. Now I am too self-concious.

hey u im asize 9 too. where are you in NC