New member frm upland ca...

Hello,im new here frm upland ca.love heels and the women who wear them.but i also love to wear them and have been for years.5,6,and 7 in heels and not platforms.i wear mostly 6,and 7 in heels when i go out.would love to post some pictures..how do i do that..

Dumont:-) Be patient and post some more and after you get a few more to your count you will be able to post pics. I will be looking forward to seeing them when they are ready. I had some relatives that lived in Upland, California many years ago and I thought that that was the nicest California town ever. While visiting there we went 3 miles out of town into the mountains and played in the snow and a couple of hours later we were in their backyard pool. It only rained there about twice a year and people with convertibles left the top down constantly and if it rained the interiors dryed out quickly so they never put the top up. My relatives had a 1957 Chevrolet station wagon back then that was at least 10 years old and had just gotten it repainted. Tell us more of your adventures wearing high heels in public. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 year later...