hello from switzerland

hi guys, my name is robert and i live in the north east of switzerland. since I'm interested into erotic and sex I'm also into sexy clothing especially high heeled pumps and boots. I think there is almost nothing what gives a woman the special sexy something like sexy shoes do. I also have a girlfriend who likes to wear nice shoes but nothing more. Concerning my special desires she is not very supportive :smile: ... so that means I enjoy nice forums like that one and sigh. greets and have a good time!

Welcome to hhplace robertwi80 :smile: You are fortunate to have a girl friend that occasionally indulges your special dress requests. However, since we are not specifically aware of your "special desires,"I hope you find what you are looking for but we don't guarantee that you will find satisfaction here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

thanks a lot, guys @ dawn hh...at the moment i am just an admirer. i've tried to wear hh a few years ago and it felt kind of great but as i am in a relationship i don't have the chance to do this anymore. @bubba136... well my girlfriend wear hh and nice shoes from time to time but only what she likes to wear. i am not really successful in requesting. maybe that happens about twice a year. meanwhile i've had a look around here and really like it, especially postings of collegues or girlfriends shoes or stories of how everybody lives with these desires.

....meanwhile i've had a look around here and really like it, especially postings of collegues or girlfriends shoes or stories of how everybody lives with these desires.

Good answer.......:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.