Savebox

Ok, I must having a soap box moaning day but, I've saved loads of nice messages from people here, and now can't go back to them :wink: Why? :D

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Since it appears that a bug prevents people from saving messages, there is an alternative. Go to your INBOX and open one message. With it displaying on your monitor, press CTRL-A to select everything, then CTRL-C to copy the selected items into memory. Then open WORDPAD and press CTRL-V to paste the selected items from memory into a WORDPAD document. Delete anything you don't want to save. Then save the document and use it in the future for additional saves.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thanks Peej. I will do that in future. Am sad I've lost some really nice messages tho', so apologies to those that have taken the time to write to me but it wasn't my fault (thank God) :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Thanks Peej. I will do that in future. Am sad I've lost some really nice messages tho', so apologies to those that have taken the time to write to me but it wasn't my fault (thank God) :wink:

I'm sure people will send you more nice messages!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"