Hello All Another Newbie Joining The Ranks

Hello. (Yes I always initial cap my titles, bad habbit) I am Oliver and I like google's chrome web browser...I also have an interest in aircraft and flying. Hence the reasoning behind ChromeOli ... I'm near the big cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh ... around 30 minutes either way in a small village. So HELLO! CO.

I am a high heel fetishist with size 9/10/11 (UK sizings) feet, dependant on the shop... or a 12/13 (US sizings) again dependant on the shop. I have a collection of, taken at last "stock check" in Jan, 124 pairs 43 pairs high heel court shoes / pumps 67 pairs high heel boots (not breaking that down any further) 14 pairs "misc" heels ... ranging from sandals to mules and one pair of clog like heels. They rarely see the light of day and now they rarely see time on my feet because of numerous things ... hence why I joined HHPlace I can now talk heels and get it out my system (not so i can be "normal" ... or what society wants as normal ... but so i can find another outlet if that makes sense) Yours Oli.

ChromeOli:-) That's sure quite a collection of shoes and boots that you have there. That would put some of our members collections to shame. Congrats. You have just got to find time to enjoy each and every pair in your collection. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to hhplace, ChromeOli :pulsingheart: I''m sure you will find almost everyone belonging to this forum willing to discuss any and all aspect of high heel shoes and wearing them at home and in public. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.