Hi all!

Hi all Here's a quick introduction from a 29-year old guy from Holland. Ever since I can remember I've had a fascination for high heeled boots and it seems I'm not the only one. I own a few pairs and have an understanding girlfriend (which I think is pretty lucky). For me it's mostly boots that get my attention, pumps or sandals much less so (if anything just women wearing them). As for boots, anything goes as long as they have a stiletto heel. Anyway, hello all, glad to have found this place!

Hi all

Here's a quick introduction from a 29-year old guy from Holland. Ever since I can remember I've had a fascination for high heeled boots and it seems I'm not the only one.

I own a few pairs and have an understanding girlfriend (which I think is pretty lucky). For me it's mostly boots that get my attention, pumps or sandals much less so (if anything just women wearing them). As for boots, anything goes as long as they have a stiletto heel.

Anyway, hello all, glad to have found this place!

Welcome to hhplace, EdwardP :pulsingheart:

While we have a large number of members from Holland, I believe you are the first person located in Malata that we've had join.

Reading your introduction, I am curious to learn if you wear your boots in public with your girlfriend and if you do, do you wear them in Malta or just when you are in Holland?

At any rate, it will be interesting to learn about the high heels scene in Malta so please tell us all about it.

:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I live in the Netherlands though visit Malta for business mostly. No, I don't wear boots in public and I don't imagine I ever will. I'm not aware of what the high heel scene in Malta is like though knowing it's a religious country I'm pretty sure men wearing heels would be frowned upon.