Looking for friends in norhten california

james94577

hello all i just found this awesome website and wanted to get to know some of you all i was wondering if there were any from the greater bay area who share my love of heels maby we could get together and and talk maby have a night/day out in our heels as men and bring this Wonder fashion to the front of mens minds

James 94577:-) First of all, welcome to the HH Place Forum. We have a bunch of members in your California area and as you post no doubt they will be contacting you to give you tips on high heeling. Meanwhile, tell us a bit about yourself and what started to intrigue you about high heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

well i have always loved looking at sexy heels and have been jelous of women and All the wonderfull styles they get to wear. but it really all started with a going of rocky horror pic show where i got to wear a pair of heels to a show and have been hooked every since i make little MMM "Steps" if you will out into the world with the help of a good friend who tells me not to worry about what other people think and i try not to casue after all a shoe is a shoe but i lust love the Sound heels make when you walk its heaven anyway i was looking to find more people like myself and really want to bring this fashion forward lol sorry for the rambling

Hey James... Welcome.. I live in Nor Cal (south bay), and have been wearing hh (sandals) in public for about 15 years. As of yet, I have not seen another guy out in heels, but according to posts here, there are some (but not many).. It takes some courage to actually get out - what if you run into friends - what if you get ridiculed - all have happened to me - BUT, if you use discretion, and after you do it a while, it is fun and not a big deal. I have actually gotten some compliments!!! Take care.... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I'm in San Jose, and for years I wore heels and sandals at work (I worked in the technology industry). When I retired last year my saintly wife said that she would be uncomfortable to be with me in public wearing heels but I can wear anything I wanted at home, including skirts, etc. So my heels no longer go out, but they get a LOT of wearing now anyway! I LOVE my wife more today than when we wed 38+ years ago!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

I am also in the South bay area. I have never seen another guy out in heels, but would really enjoy the company of a friend out and about wearing heels and I would be encourage to do so too. Safety and encouragement in numbers. Lets meet for coffee sometime.

Well... That makes two other guys in the bay area besides me who wear heels in public. Great!! At least I'm not the only one. We should get together some day... Spring is coming, time to get the sandals out!! Would be fun... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"