a question for the ladies....

RPMindy

I was listening to a computer tech show and the host asked a 'weird' question to the female guest co-hosts. Do you remember the first heels you ever purchased and worn. Both knew instantly what year they bought the shoe and what they wore it to. later editions of the show, the guy asked the same to many of the female co-hosts that came on the show. all but one knew exactly what shoes they first bought and wore. so, gals... what was the first pair of heels you bought? RPM

• Like 1

Rather appropriate that I should be the first to answer for you isn't it Dearest RPM?!:blinkbigeyes::happy:

The first pair of heels I bought for myself - were a pair of 'Saxone' Black Thighlength Boots with 4" spike heels. I was 15 and going out with a 'biker' at the time (MUCH to the chagrin of my Parents).

I had saved up for months and they cost me £65.00 way back in the late '70's. I had steel tips put on them, so that when I was on the back of my boyfriend's bike - I could scrape them along the ground and shower sparks out of the back.:pulsingheart: He thought that was SO cool!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"