Shoe Theme Christmas Ornaments

sscotty727

Getting a real high heeled leg lamp under the tree seems a better deal, but finding a selection of new heels you mentioned really wanting, just can't be beat. How about printing out a couple of 2" X 2" pictures of heels and attaching them on the tree branches with the rest of the ornamentation?

I would love that, but keep in mind I have kids so I have to be discrete about it. They think the shoe tree is for "mommy" and the leg lamp is because of the movie. Give me credit for getting heels on the tree;) I would like to see a picture of the red pump ornament though canadianbeaver17. Sounds interesting.

SScotty727:-) Mickey has the Barbie Shoe Tree ornament, but we haven't put it on our tree. She has it among the rest of her blessings on display. I have been wanting the full sized Leg Lamp complete with the wooden crate and excelsior packing for years now, but Mickey won't allow me to get one. I even wanted to put it in our front window on display. Even after my saying that it would be the only one in the neighborhood didn't change her mind. She says, "No way". Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!