thanx for the 1st christmas gift today

Hi folks, Greetings from Frankfurt in Germany an a big fat thanx for approving my membership in the forum ! :wave: I love high heels *passionately* (especially classic patent leather pumps with pointed toes and stiletto heels), have quite a few pairs and also wear them a lot, mostly @ home but sometimes outdoor too. I also have a passion for ballett heels and pointe shoes. I used to dance ballett and pointe work for men to improve your arches is not uncommon and I really enoyed it (though it sometimes hurts ! :cry1:). It also helps a lot if you want to wear really high heels (my highest stilettos are 7") so I still do workouts 1 or 2 times a week in ballett pointe shoes (which are much more supportive than a ballett heel pump or boot). Hope I find a lot like minded people here and will appreciate all your input !! Take care & merry X-mas ! Joel

Welcome to hhplace, Joe. :wave: We have other members here from Frankfurt. Perhaps your paths might cross one day. And with your membership here you'll have more in common than just the love of wearing high heels. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.