Classy heels vs "F me" heels

Alex

Classy: slings, court shoes, d'orsay, spaghetti straps, classic colors, leather uppers and soles, expensive. Slut: Platforms over 1 1/2 inch, clear, metallic, or candy colors, manmade materials, cheap, store in low-rent district, salesman with fake French accent.

Michael

Many shoes meet the criteria of both of Michael's categories. The only personal criteria is "I know them when I see them." But, many people will disagree and be offended with any set of guidelines. Why the need to label them?

I guess it depends on how the lady (or guy) was dressed, because heels (normal and Platforms) can change the appearance of ones self just by what somone wears with them (or doesn't :wink: )got that off jenny's site btw. later, TXT-1

Classy: slings, court shoes, d'orsay, spaghetti straps, classic colors, leather uppers and soles, expensive.

Slut: Platforms over 1 1/2 inch, clear, metallic, or candy colors, manmade materials, cheap, store in low-rent district, salesman with fake French accent.

Are you perchance referring to Pierre Sielber?

the truth shall make you fret

Are you perchance referring to Pierre Sielber?

Yes! I was thinking of them although I don't remember any fake French accent. The shoes are cheap but they are actually pretty good quality and I can go in and try them on before buying.

I guess that makes me a "slut".

Michael