help with Scream 01 shoes

mickheel24

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of 'Pleaser' shoes and find that they generally run true to size. Remember - at that height, your foot will slide down to the toe in any case - so buying your true size would be a safe bet with 'Pleasers'.

If you have bought 'Pleasers' before and they fit 'perfect' - then listen to what your feet are telling you.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I have a lot of 'Pleaser' shoes and find that they generally run true to size. Remember - at that height, your foot will slide down to the toe in any case - so buying your true size would be a safe bet with 'Pleasers'.

If you have bought 'Pleasers' before and they fit 'perfect' - then listen to what your feet are telling you.

For me, Pleaser shoes run a little tight on me. That is why I am so lucky to have a friend who has a boutique that seels Pleaser shoes so that I can try them on. I have a pair of thigh boots that are size 13. I normally wear a size 12 and in some shoe I comfortably wear a size 11. But as Pussyinboots says, listen to your feet.