Hello

Hello everybody. Glad to be here.

welcome to hhplace, nokia500xa :w00t2: it is nice to have you join us. Why don't you take a moment and tell us a little more about yourself and of your interest in high heels?

:chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello Everybody! I Love High Heels so Now I Can Prove it!!! Thanks Very Much For Building a Great Forum, Site, Blog... etc.. With High Heels! I realised I am addicted to High Heels Now but I had this for over I think 10-12 Years... Maybe I will Buy Them , But To Be very open I don't Know How My Lovely Wife will react see U in the Guys High Heels Forum THX for ALL!!:chuckle::clap::w00t2:

Hello Everybody!

I Love High Heels so Now I Can Prove it!!!

Thanks Very Much For Building a Great Forum, Site, Blog... etc..

With High Heels!

I realised I am addicted to High Heels Now but I had this for over I think 10-12 Years... Maybe I will Buy Them , But To Be very open I don't Know How My Lovely Wife will react see U in the Guys High Heels Forum

THX for ALL!!:w00t2::clap::tear:

Welcome to hhplace, xandercage17 :smile:

There are some other members of this forum that also reside in Poland. It won't really be long before they will be in touch with you. So, in the meantime, should you wish to discuss any aspect of high heels with us, just post your question here and I'm sure several members will be happy to discuss these issues with you.

:chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.