Kinky Boot Factory visit??

Heelson

Does anyone remember seeing the programme on BBC2 (UK) a few years ago re the above?

I got into a discussion with Steve Pateman - who's the MD there - and he would be more than happy to open up the factory for a group of heel-interested people sometime. Tour the factory, see how the footwear is made, maybe discuss styles & designs, perhaps pick up a few new pairs of shoes & boots while there ...

Their website is www.loveisdivine.co.uk.

They're based just outside Northampton.

btw, apart from being a satisfied customer, I've no other connection with the place! Just thought it might be an interesting expedition sometime.

I'll also post this under the "for everyone" topic

H

I'm up for a trip there again :wink: went a few years back, but didn't get the tour :D Met Steve at a friends 50th party and chatted a little after his wife spotted my shoes and pointed them out to Steve. So, yeah, anytime after the 10th June would be good for me, as I'm going on a 4 week forklift driver training course, starting Monday 12th May, then I shall be free to do as I please. Should also have a decent amount of hair by then too :D

Yes I might well be able to make that sometime. I dn't know about buyng any though, I've ot so many. but you never know! I'll join up the threads in a while if they get out of hand, but I think this forum is the right place for it.

:D A visit to the Kinky Boot Factory - I'd be up for that if dates, times etc can be sorted. Its a long way from Snowdonia, so I'd probably want to combine it with a visit to friends near Northampton (be interesting to get their reaction to me turning up in heels :wink: ). Also there is the childcare equation to be solved unless my wife can get some time off work. If it has to be a week day, a Friday afternoon or Monday morning might be better for me as it would combine with the weekend meaning fewer days with childcare difficulties. Then again, my wife has a week off sometime in June (I'll post a date when I know), perhaps she could come as well :D

• 4 weeks later...

Several of us have arranged to attend the Oxford Meet on 12th July 2003 (see under its own heading). Once we've got that behind us, it will be nice if we can discuss plans for other meets, including one to the Kinky Boot Factory (divine Shoes) near Northampton. ISLEBEESEEINGYUH! Cheers, Heelfan.

Onwards and upwards!