Foot training

jagman

Here’s one for Firefox….. This is in response to many posts on foot training, but unable to find the equipment, here is a concept idea which I haven’t had a chance to try out yet but float here for feed back. The idea is to take a straight edge and place it along the shin and instep to encourage the foot into a high arch position while sleeping. The idea is to take standard PVC guttering (B&Q) cut to about 3 foot in length, adding some sort of padding (material yet to be decided) on the inner surface to suit the amount of stretch . Two to three restraints (pet’s collars or Velcro straps) would be placed around the instep, ankle and calf (a simple method of attachment to the former is yet to be decided) to secure the trainer in place. For those that would require more stretching more padding would be required on the inner surface of the guttering around the instep and calf. Any thoughts?

So what's all the fuss about?

It all just makes me wonder how the heck you'd get to sleep with all that hardware strapped to your body... I don't think I could :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"