Boot shopping.

BOOTED UP

Hi all, Iam just back from Portugal where I went shoping with my wife.We went in to this big shopping centre and had a good look around.My wife bought me a lovley leather jacket and a long sleeved high neck black mini dress. She suggested we go boot shopping for me, and shoe shopping for her. What a great idea.We went in to this hugh store and all the stock was still in the boxes with the boot or shoe that was in them on top as the display. We had a great time looking around and we seen 2 pairs of boots that would go with my new outfit, sadly we seen nothing for my wife. Now, even though my wife knows I wear boots, she does not like to be with me when I am buying them, because I try them on and this embrasses her, and thats fine with me.So I dropped her back to our appartment and went back to the store on my own. I went over and picked up the first pair we had looked at, I sat down and tried on the left boot, if fitted perfect,nice and tight around my ankle and just below my knee. Then I tried on the right boot, disaster struck, I pulled upo the zip no problem and just as I had it at the top, the zip started to burst open at the middle,I cound not get the boot off, I was thinking what will I do if one of the sales staff comes over, the might insist I buy them, because I had broken the zip. Anyway I got the zip down after what felt like ages and put them back in to the box. I went over and picked up the second pair and brought the back to try them on. I had the first one on and I was standing up looking in the mirror to see how much of the heel you could see under my jeans, and a customer went buy and did not notice anything, well I dont think so . I put the second boot on and decided that I was going to buy this pair, a 3 inch heel, and they came up to my calf, nice snug fit. I took them off and went to pay for them.A young girl at the counter took for them €60 and then asked me if I wanted to keep the box, I said no, I just wanted a bag to put my shoes in because I wanted to wear the boots. She looked a little suprised and smiled at me when handing me the bag and giving me the boots back. I sat down near the cash desk and put then on, put my shoes in the bag,stood up and walked out of the shop, what a feeling great. :clap:I decided to go shopping for a pair of leggings to go under the mini dress, but thats for another day.

Hmm. Sounds like you had quite a day there. So, would it be correct to surmise that your wife doesn't like being in the vicinity when you are purchasing new boots, but enjoys accompanying you whilst you are dressed 'en femme?' - the original 'bootedup' :)

Hmm. Sounds like you had quite a day there. So, would it be correct to surmise that your wife doesn't like being in the vicinity when you are purchasing new boots, but enjoys accompanying you whilst you are dressed 'en femme?'

I would think that your wife would like to try on boots with you since she enjoys being with you while you are dressed 'en femme?'

Hi, I wasn't wearing the new jacket and mini dress at the time, I dont think she would come out with me while I was wearing heels , not to mention a dress, sorry if I miss lead you. bootedup,sorry for using the same name as you I just put it in and it was accepted, who do I change it ? astrid good to know someone else is from Ireland.

Firstly re:the name... Don't worry about it! I'm a very strong believer in self-expression and freedom of speech, thought, etc so have no issues with you using a similar alias :-) We're all here for a good time eh? Secondly I have absolutely no idea how to change alias, maybe Tech could shed some light on this (perhaps not in this thread though...) Thirdly, I appreciate it was a shopping experience, I wasn't meaning to imply that you were dressed 'en femme' whilst boot shopping. I merely wondered whether your wife accompanied you publicly whilst you were dressed 'en femme', as you mentioned you had purchased the dress etc. I was wondering if this was a purely private thing, that you did behind closed doors so to speak, or if you publicly displayed your dress preference? And finally, welcome to HHPlace on behalf of everybody - hope you have a good time whilst amongst us in this community. -bootedup

Thanks for the welcome, Iam sure Iwill have many hours of enjoyment reading here. I do go out dressed en femme, but on my own, and when I do its dark and I put a scarf across my face.I often go out heeling with my 3inch heels on under my female jeans, they cover the heel better then any of my male jeans.My wife has no problem with me dressing up at home,she has bought me many pairs of boots and clothes, but she would not come out with me, and thats ok.She often asks me if I am going to get BOOTED UP tonight, thats where I got my name.