True Short Stories about High Heels

Ben(Canada)

Why not post some really short stories about high heels here...true experiences both from you being in the shoes or other's wearing them. Polish your storytelling skills here. Keep it classy and decent like we are supposed to here, but I think you could add some sensation to increase the hearbeat a little... <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ben(Canada) on 2002-02-08 04:12 ]</font>

Here are some reflections on seeing really high heels worn in the workplace, from a guy who admits to glancing at the feet from time to time... A few years ago I was engineering manager for an airless spray paint pump manufacturing company. I had a lab at the rear of the building and an office at the front. The company didn't want to spend the money to let me have a telephone in the lab. So whenever I got a phone call when I was working in the lab, one of the gals in the front office would have to "run" back and get me. There were about 6 gals in the front office and I remember two of them liked to wear pretty high heels. The one that usually "ran" back to get me wore the highest heels. She was probably about 5'4" or 162 cm tall and had that slender look with long fingers and feet. I think she must have often worn 6" heels to work, and these were not platform shoes. I have been told that they might have been only 5" heels, but I remember they were the highest heels I had ever seen. These are the type of shoes that make one's knees weak and one can feel the blood rushing out from brain just looking at them. I would usually walk back to the front office with her. On my own I sometimes walk 6 miles an hour, but I was amazed at how fast she walked in her heels. She definitely had a practiced walk which was quite natural. It was probably a funny sight, me in my paint-covered boots, walking next to this classy gal with really high heels on. When I reached the front office, I would bound up the stairs to my office in three strides and grab the phone to make up the time.

Hi Dan :smile: Sure, I would like to read your stories about admiring someone in high heels. Put them here. Any point of view from and regarding any sex is fine. I like to know what makes people tick. I saw your note about how to approach someone wearing high heels, and talk to them, or complement them. Stories like that would be especially welcome. Ben B)

Since I asked the question and it was answered, I better get cracking on my stories. It was in 1986. I was at the Washington State Fair in Puyallup, WA, just outside of Seattle and Tacoma WA. There was a skateboard demonstation where the sk8ers grinded on the half-pipe. And at that time I was interested in boarding. One of the skaters girlfriends, a very pretty long blonde haired woman, around 18-20, was dressed in a half shirt, jean cut offs that was really, really short, and topped off with 5+" white stiletto heel pumps. I spent most of my time watching her walk around the area than the demonstration. That was one of those moments I wish I got photography at an early age :smile: Dan

I used to work at a Borders bookstore that was located in an open-air "fashion park" in the ritzy Biltmore area of Phoenix. It was not uncommon for women to come in there wearing very high, very pricey heels. One time I volunteered to help a woman find all the books on her kids' summer reading lists. She was a royal pain in the ass, but the opportunity to stare at her shoes for over 45 minutes made it worth it. (And gave me a different sort of pain a few inches in front of my ass). On another occasion, The Artist Formerly Known As Prince came into our store, along with his really really hot wife (Mytay, is it?). She was wearing an unbelievably sexy pair of heels that I just could not take my eyes off of. He on the other hand was one of the shortest little things I've ever seen. Like a soulful lemur or something. I also made a habit of tidying up the periodicals section while women in heels were in that area. You know, someone has to pick up all those inserts that fall out of the magazines, and I jumped at the chance to do so when it allowed me to take a closer look. God, I could go on and on.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another true story from past. In 1987, there was a classmate of mine who wore 4" to 5" black patent stiletto heel pumps during the school day. We were freshmen in high school, around 15 years old. Even though at a young age, she walked very gracefully in them. And the hallways floors were a marble-like surface and the sound her shoes made was totally heavenly. That was only time she wore heels this high during a school day. I'll post more stories like this the near future. Dan

Here is one when I was a teenager... Around fifteen years ago in high school. I was working a part time job as a janitor. The was a secretary there in her early 30's, who wore high heels, but they were mostly around the 3" mark. But for a teenager with hormones racing through his body, it was enough. She always wore a sling back or a satrapy sandal. Rarely a pump. Come to think of it, I don't remember if I ever saw her in pumps. Any way I would be just arriving to work, and she would be finishing up for the day. When she was moving around the building, finishing up her tasks, I would be maneuvering around to get the best look of her gracefully moving around in those heels. At that time, I never got caught looking at her by her or any one else. But then one day I was caught of guard. It was winter time, and school was canceled do to a major snow storm. So I was need early just to keep the door ways clear from snow. After arriving to work , I was heading to the office to first collect my pay check. As I entered the office bam!!! There she was. Gasp!! It was at the time the most sexy thing I ever saw. When I first entered the room, I saw her slightly over extended, changing a light bulb in a ceiling fixture. She was standing on a chair that had cushions , wearing a pair of blue jeans with the ankle zippers, black stockings, and a pair of dark blue sandals with a 3" heel. Usually she is dressed, but do to the snow storm she was dressed more casual. However what she was doing was a not smart thing to do with heels on. Sexy, but not smart. After I entered the office, I blindly took a couple of smaller steps, past the mail boxes toured her, with my head slightly lowered, and my eyes opened slightly more than usual gazing upon on those shoes like they were on a pedestal. Suddenly I realized that many, many seconds went by, and I pulled my eyes back in, rearranged my expression on my face, and started looking up at her. I worked my way up from the shoes along her legs, butt, and then her bust. (Oh yeah!!! I was checking her out all right!!) then we were face to face. I can still remember her expression on her face to day. Slightly embarrassed, but another look on top of it that said, you basterd !! After seeing that look on her face I immediately thought, ooooooops, busted!! I think see saw me as soon I entered the door way, and she was watching me!!! Any way, she got down , I smiled at her, she smiled back at me, and we just exchanged pleasantries. After that, I did a about face, and walked back tours the mail boxes, grabbed my pay check out of my box, and headed out of the office. I must have been in some kind of shock when I was in the office because all of a sudden my face went hot just after I left. I was embarrassed my self!! Good thing she didn’t see me. If I stayed there any longer, playing it cool would not worked at all. It would have been a much more awkward situation. One or two more years later, it was a very warm spring day with that fresh spring sent in the air. I just arrived to work, and my boss was there that day to give me instructions on what needed to be done. After he left, I saw the secretary come out of the office wearing a white knee length dress. As she was hading away from me to another part of the building, I was checking her out. Starting with the dress, then working my way down her legs then to her shoes. Her shoes!!!?? What’s this!!!? I noticed something new on her feet. Mules!!! A pair of white open toe mules!!! Now, I rarely ever saw her out side of work. So the high heels I saw she wore were ones I guess she had just for work, and there was a small number of them. Something like 4 maybe 5 pairs that I have seen over the years. As I focused on her mules, I noticed that they were brand new, and the heel height was higher than usual. Much higher!! It looked like that she was perched on a pair of that were over 4”! I also noticed her walking with a shorter stride than normal. As she turned around a corner I got a side look at her. Hello!! I noticed how hot her legs, and feet were in those shoes. I also got a good look of her inside of her foot, and she had a very nice curved arch. Every part or her foot just formed around those shoes all to well!! There wasn’t much time before she left, so I planed to do my chores that were around the office first. When she came back, and moved around to finish her day, I noticed how expertly she moved around in those heels. Every step she made was carefully placed with seamless, effortless, motion. There was not even a wobble in those steps!!! But there was something else. There was a spring in every steep she made, and she appeared to be especially happy to day. I had to find out what was she so happy about. So I struck up some conversation, and we chatted for a while. I found out that she just got engaged to be married some time in the summer. Great!! But I also found out they were going to start a family not to long after that so she was going to quit her job some time in late fall. Awwwww , bummer!!! After she got her self ready to go home I watched her walk away. I noticed a new sound that I did not hear her make before or any one else at the time. She was not wearing any stockings so her heels of her foot was making that slapping noise against her shoes every time she lifted a foot to take a step. I started to lose my self in the sight and sound of her walking away. Sigh.. As soon that happened I with drew my self from her line of sight. Not to long after I did that she stopped walking, paused looked around for something in my direction with out seeing me, and then continued walking away with that spring in her step. Ha!! I said to my self. I am a little older, and a little wiser. Your never going to catch me again!! Apparently she knew what I liked about her.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 9 years later...

So i've gone very far in the past and looking what was here going on.

And this is, what i found.

I am enthusiastic about these stories of yours!

What a great story and the best parts are:

I noticed how hot her legs, and feet were in those shoes. I also got a good look of her inside of her foot, and she had a very nice curved arch. Every part or her foot just formed around those shoes all to well!!

(absolutely, this is one of the best views you can get, for sure!)

I noticed how expertly she moved around in those heels. Every step she made was carefully placed with seamless, effortless, motion. There was not even a wobble in those steps!!!

(It's a real dream, if a beautiful woman masters this!)

I noticed a new sound that I did not hear her make before or any one else at the time. She was not wearing any stockings so her heels of her foot was making that slapping noise against her shoes every time she lifted a foot to take a step. I started to lose my self in the sight and sound of her walking away.

(for my feeling the most beautiful manner, how beautiful shoes can be worn by an attractiven woman, quite certainly! I can sympathize with you!)

But I can also understand this story very well! What you describe is a quite exciting appearance of a young lady with a inspiring outfit! Long legs and white stilettos is a dream to see!

One of the skaters girlfriends, a very pretty long blonde haired woman, around 18-20, was dressed in a half shirt, jean cut offs that was really, really short, and topped off with 5+" white stiletto heel pumps. I spent most of my time watching her walk around the area than the demonstration. That was one of those moments I wish I got photography at an early age :smile:

Dan

Many thanks that I was allowed to participate!

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...