One of my nights out

jake-dw2

I am a guy and a love wearing high heeled boots. I am not gay but I believe that guys have as much right to dress up in sexy outfits as gals do.

Once I went to a nightclub wearing my leopard skin patterned tights and my black vinyl knee high lace up boots with 5” stiletto heels. The tights were a size or two too small for me so my assets were kind of well displayed. With this I wore a black vinyl biker style jacket. The club I went to was a soft gay club, one of these places where people with a fetish like mine can safely go. This is different from these hard core gay clubs where the butch guys go and they are likely to abuse guys like me.

The car park was about a two minute walk from the nightclub and that gave me this great pleasure of walking a short distance along the street wearing my gear. Of course people stared at me but I just love being looked over and shake the established norms.

Once in the club I unzipped my jacket, revealing my bare chest. For a while I cruised around the club, exhibiting myself, admiring the other beautiful people and, generally, get a feel of who else was there. There were a few beautifully dressed tv girls there but soon my attention got attracted to a girl who wore thigh high black stiletto heeled boots, black leather hot pants and a black see through blouse that, even though she did not wear a bra, she had left undone to the waist to provide a better exposure of her firm breasts. For the next hour or so we chatted, made moves on the little dance floor and generally entertained each other before we decided to drift apart again.

For a short while I talked to a guy who expressed his admiration for my outfit and confessed that he would love to wear a similar outfit but simply did not have the courage to do so. I gave him the benefit of my experience and tried to encourage him to follow up his desires. But then I was approached by a blonde girl wearing a low riding gold vinyl mini skirt and a matching corset top with gold stiletto heeled sandals that emphasised her legs. She was probably about 18 years old. She said she loved the way I looked and asked me to pay attention to her for a while. She was kind of cute, so I stayed with her for a while until she raised the front zip of her little skirt and exposed her fanny, requesting that I screw her. No way, whilst I have used my club exploits to get to know girls with whom I would eventually sleep, I would never have sex with a girl on the first night. So I moved away from her and concentrated on a variety of babes.

It was, however, when I went home, at about three in the morning, that I got a bit of a fright. Driving along the main road I encountered a “booze bus” set up, where they check whether you are drunk or not. Since I had not had an alcoholic drink all night (when you wear outfits like mine you must keep a clear head at all times), I felt I would have little problem except when I had to blow into that little bag, I did not blow hard enough. When, after three tries, I still did not manage to fill the bag sufficiently, the police officer suggested that if I would not manage after the next blow, he would have to send me to the bus for a detailed alcohol level test. Thanks heaven, I finally managed to blow hard enough. Can you imagine what would have happened if I would have had to walk to that booze bus and would have been in there, wearing my tight leggings, stiletto heeled boots and bare chest underneath my jacket. :)

hey i noticed your from aus :) if you dont mind me asking where about are you from. great story you have some courage to go out lyk that :) lucky you didnt have to get out the car in front of the police i hate that. every time i get pulled over they make me get out the car and open the bonnet. the love to have a look and the defect me as much as they posibly can :S it would be a good excuse to get up them tho if you had heels on and they sniggered at you. i would ask them if they had a problem with my choice in foot wear and get there names and lodge a formal complaint.

wild for plats :silly: