New from Ohio

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. Am 43 male from far west subs of cleveland. Have always had a fascination with heels, wearing and on others. Cruising the site have seen many members from the ohio area and nice to see others with similar interest near by. Own about 10 pairs of heels and always looking for more lol. Love to hear from you if near by either here or ohiodaigo@yahoo. Have pics if i can ever figure out how too.. And special shout out to saturn who introduced me to this sight

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. Am 43 male from far west subs of cleveland. Have always had a fascination with heels, wearing and on others. Cruising the site have seen many members from the ohio area and nice to see others with similar interest near by. Own about 10 pairs of heels and always looking for more lol. Love to hear from you if near by either here or ohiodaigo@yahoo. Have pics if i can ever figure out how too.. And special shout out to saturn who introduced me to this sight

:wave:WELCOME:wave: How about joining a few of us in Canton on the 10th of Oct for the 2nd annual heel meet. You can check out the details in the "REAL LIFE MEETING" forum.

real men wear heels