Does a particular race/ethnicity like heels more?

pinky_UK

I see more Chinese woman wearing tall heels than anyone else and I am not sure why that is. Perhaps it is a height thing. Second to that I would say black women. Not so much admirers, but there seems to be an Idea with many of my black friends that it is more adult. I am tall and interracial (African/German) and I have found that flat and frumpy just does not work with my frame and features.

well there are only 3 races..black,asian,white

the rest are ethnicities.:)

japanese and koreans...i dont think it has anything to do with height, its their style, many of them wear very pretty heels that arent over 4 inches.

they love beautiful shoes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shibamatax/2473491084/

i think every ethnicity loves heels not because of "its heels" but the feet itself in heels. in many cultures...pretty feet are adored,sooo heels bring them out and accentuate them.

so i dont think its the particular shoe only..its the foot wearing the shoe.

in my culture, when a woman gets married she wears henna on her feet and hands...its seen as very sensual,beautiful,etc

sooo the woman usually wears nice heels to bring it out more when she's outside.

many people i also noticed like to wear heels at home more for their spouses, then to walk outside.

i knew ppl that do that, they wear nice heels at home for their spouses and outside they wear regular flat shoes.