Hi all......

Hello again to you all. I am back.

I just want to say that I haven't as yet read all that has passed but just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who posted to my goodbye thread. I have been through a pretty tough time but I can at last see an end to it and reading your posts has really made me realise how many nice people there are out there.

So I'd just like to say:

Thank you! xxx :wink::D

Julie xxx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Francis, Thanks for offering to sort out my computer. It wasn't that it was broken it was that I didn't have access to it as I haven't been at home. I am at work again now so am able to use my terminal at work. I will however be reunited with my computer shortly :wink: Thanks again I am about to check out your progress with those gorgeous red shoes of yours. Jxx

Let calm be widespread

Julietta........! It's great to see you back!! :wink:

I really hope things are on the up for you and lifes a little more settled. I know everybody has missed your imput,I sure have,thats for sure.

with love ...jim

Squirrel, Jim, Guest and Yam hi and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Am glad to be back have missed you all. Special thanks to Yam as you have been a rock to me these past few weeks. Also Jo another special thanks. Better go as I'm beginning to sound like Catherine Zeta Jones on Oscar night :wink: Love Julie xx

Let calm be widespread