Hello from Paris

Hello everybody, New member of this community. I really enjoy High Heels and i really hope discuss and share here with like minded people.

Greetings and a very warm welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you make many posts in the threads and forums here. I also hope that you make lots of friends with those here that share your interest.;)

Hello everybody,

New member of this community. I really enjoy High Heels and i really hope discuss and share here with like minded people.

Welcome to hhplace, JP92 ;) Always a pleasure to welcome another person from France to our webforum. Why not tell us something about yourself and how you enjoy high heels. Do you wear them or just admire women that wear them, or like me, both?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Many thanks for your welcome. I falled in love with high heels when i was about 12 (i am now 45...). It started with my mothers's friends that were spending time at home, discussing and having a tea or a coffee. 2 of them where always wearing stilettos, and i was fascinating by that, spending hours to watch their feet and nices shoes... On first years, i was just an 'admirator' of high heeled feet, and one day, when i was 16 or 17, i met a girls that became my girlfriend, she was often wearing high heels. We discussed about that, and she was really mind opened, and she tried to convince me to buy and wear high heels. And i did it, and that was the beginning of the history for me. So, i do appreciate women and men wearing high heels, and i do appreciate to wear high heels too ! I really appreciate this forum, so many interesting threads and discussions. Really nice ! (Sorry for my quiet poor english...) JP92

• 2 weeks later...