Just joined

Hello all, I happened to find this forum a couple of days ago and decided to join. So far, it looks like a wonderful site. I'm a straight male who just has a love and fascination for women's footwear, and shoeplay, especially in high heels. I'm married to a wonderful lady who can dangle and dip with the best of them.

welcome to hhplace dsdiver ;) Nice to have you joining us. We're all looking forward to reading your thoughts about high heels and the women that wear them. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just found this site myself the other day. I decided to join because I love high heels. Everything about them are sexy to me. I love seeing sexy women in heels especially when some shoeplay is involved. From what I have seen, this website is right up my alley... Looking forward to checking out the site.

I just found this site myself the other day. I decided to join because I love high heels. Everything about them are sexy to me. I love seeing sexy women in heels especially when some shoeplay is involved.

From what I have seen, this website is right up my alley... Looking forward to checking out the site.

Welcome to hhplace, stickygreen ;) Always great to have another lover of women's shoes and high heels joining us. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.