Heels At Work Today

WarrenB

Today is my last day at work and I decided to wear my 3" loafers. My pants cover them quite well and so I decided to go out in a fine way. I'll be unemployed but I have some good leads thanks to networking.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

I don't think you could ever wish to be unemployed in much more style than that! There's no better way to go really...! I wish you well in your job hunt (or in your next job if you already have one), and keep up the heel wearing! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Way to go WarrenB! :wink: I too, am unemployed.... Well sort of. I've just started a new company and am working out of my home. Oops... the point. My family has been gone all week on spring break, so for the first time I've been wearing nothing but 4 and 5 inch heels to work all week! What a great feeling. As I am sure you can relate to. Congrats on wearing your heels to work... in public. Lee...

It was such a non-event like JeffB says, why didn't I do it before. Anyway, it was quite the confidence builder and I'll do it again. My wife does not like anything other than paper thin heels, even for herself. I have been wearing some 2 - 2 1/2" loafers to the office on a regular basis but never anything as high. I bought them off e-bay and I am quite pleased with them. I hope I can get off the comfy loafer soon.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

>> My wife does not like anything other than paper thin heels, even for herself <<

Is that paper thin comment meaning the heel height or the width?

Thin, as in height. It's a shame too, she looks nice in mid heel pumps and they sound good too. She can't wear high heels due to foot problems, she's a USA 8 1/2 W(ide).