Hello and thanks

Hello, I am a stright male (this yeat becomming 57) living in the Netherlands. I love womens shoes since my youth and and started wearing flats about 25 years ago, because I could not buy any goodlooking shoes in my size (eu 38). The heels were something different. I loved to see and wanted to weare these shoes too but never had the courage to (1) tell my wife and after I told her (2) buy them and after that (3) wear them on the streets and during work. Well to make a long story short. I found this group a few years back, read most of the stories. These stories gave me the confidence to wear my heels where ever I wanted. I cannot explain what that ment for me. That's why I do not only say hello but want to thank all, that helped me to wear heel in the streets. I am wearing my heels - most knee high boots - with trousers so that the heels are not very obvious. I hope I can gain confidence and wear jeans in high heeled boots. For that perpose I bought already skinny jeans and wear them flat heeled boots over them - inspired by a thread in this group - but the day still has to come that I am wearing high heeled boots like that. I am not much of a writer, but I hope to contribute more than I did up till now. reagards, Heelin'F

Welcome, finally, to this forum, Heelin'F :silly: Thank you for telling us how you found this forum inspiring and how it helped you gain the confidence to buy and wear the shoes of your choice. Now, we can hope your your experiences inspire new members to follow in your footsteps. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.