Ladies & Thigh Highs

katman

Obviously, I am a new member and trying to navigate this site. Hopefully, I have found the right place for my thread. I am happily married to a certified thigh high boot woman. She will wear her thigh highs with a 5 inch heel everywhere! How about you? Will you wife or girl friend wear her thigh highs out and about?

Hiya There and WELCOME to the HHP Family, and Congrats on finding your C~THB~Wife. If I may ask, was she already that way Before the nuptuals too?? Would or Do You have any interest in wearing them also, or just admire her in hers as well as all the Looks she probably gets?? Enjoy your time here and if poosible, ask your Lovely Booted Wonder to chime in once in a while too. Take Care. ~~~B'luv :-)

Boots Rock!!!!

I LOVE Thigh-length boots with stiletto heels - and I wear them anytime I can. With a mini-skirt - or skin-tight jeans or leggings depending on my mood.:winkiss:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Bootluvr, My wife was not into thigh highs prior to marriage. She purchased a pair of white thigh highs after seeing me "go nuts" over a lady wearing a pair at a local bar. I do not wear boots or thigh highs. Have the worst feet in the world. Just very fortunate to have a lady putting up with my boot fetish. Really believe our marriage is stronger because of it. And yes, I do get enjoyment from others steering or commenting about her boots. Almost universal positive comments from men. Some nasty looks from ladies. But you would be surprised at how many inquire where they can purchase a pair for themselves or their wife!

welcome and enjoy your great fortune! i don't have a boot fetish, but when it comes to boots, I like them fitted and sexy looking. my wife isn't a boot fan, not because she doesnt' like the look, but because the fit is so hard for her. her calves get in the way.. the odds of her attempting thigh-highs is slim to none. however. she's done heels for me.. and i'm thrilled. RPM p.s. i too don't wear heels of any kind.. just an admire of women who do