Hi from Québec

Hi to all members, I think i've loved heels from the first time I was aroused by a girl wearing them. I think I first noticed how that cute girl, who was a bit shorter than me, became taller than I. High heel shoes, boots, sandals, platforms, I love them all. I think they allow women to be even more beautiful and feminine. I love the way women walk in high heel shoes. (one day i'll be as good :silly: I am a foot fetishist as well, and so the connection with my attraction and love for shoes is easy to make. I first tried to wear my mom' shoes, when I was 13-14 - in those days, these till fitted - and liked very much the experience, even though I was anxious of being caught. Until recently, maybe 5-6 years ago, I rediscovered the thrill and good emotions wearing high heels made me feel. I bought a few pairs of shoes, all on the internet. I must say in most cases I was pretty disapointed, as some are too big or faintly too small. Slowly, everyday, I walk more and more with my leather boots. Someday, I'll get a great pair of leather pumps, high quality. This time, I'll try them before I buy : no online! I'm glad a site like this exists and I'm happy and proud to be a man wearing high heels. :winkiss: Pascal