Hello from Germany

Hallo everybody,:clap: please forgive me, my english isn't so good:mecry:, but i hope to introduce myself so everybody could understand it.:unsure: I'm a guy from good old germany. My wife wearing high heels all the time, but not that high as i thinking of. I love high heels, high - higher -highest. I wear myself also high heels, but only when i'm alone at home.:silly: So i hope, here i become a little more practice to wear high heels also outside. Looking for other guys who also wear high heels and could tell me, how they heel and make it to wear them all the time.:winkiss: That's all for my first post in this great forum:thumbsup: best wishes for all Thomas

Welcome, BB-Fan. Since you like to wear high heels, I'm sure you will enjoy your visits to our forum. You don't don't live close La Piazza Shoe Shop, do you? They sell some really great high heel shoes, sandals and pumps. I plan to visit it the very next time I come to Germany. I would also like to visit Elite Heels. They have some really great shoe and Gina and Oli keep the line up to date, constantly adding new styles to their selection as they become fashionable.

:winkiss:

(LA PIAZZA exclusive Shoefashion

Gerhart-Hauptmann-Str. 92

40699 Erkrath-Unterfeldhaus - GERMANY

phone: +49 (0) 211-209 2084 und fax: +49 (0) 211-209 2158 - visiting this place is my big dream)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.