GF's Birthday / Which thigh boots

balletbooter

Its almost a month until my girlfriends birthday. I got her a pair of very good tribute lookalikes for xmas and she is totally in love with them. I got them to see her reaction and we have talked off and on about thigh boots since!

i think it would be nice to get her a pair as well as her usual pressies but i am a bit stuck as to where to get them. Ideally they would be like the Marni or lorenzi boots as seen on ebay but they are unreliable to get. Thigh high, leather, stretchy, 5 inch heel, poss hidden platform as she doesnt like the "big silly fetish" boots or ultra pointy ones. she always likes stuff thats a bit different from the norm

has anybody seen anything like this out there?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Balletbooter,

I have seen boots like these, Jean Gaborit from Paris makes custom made boots that are to die for. Many styles and quality boots. I have a couple of pairs and I am planning for a couple more. The styles you are after can be found in their collections in nappa and many other leather types.

www.jean-gaborit.com/en/

Let me know what think.

Greatings balletbooter :-)

I agree with 972walls, the first ones are absolutely AMAZING :silly:

I guess these are the sexiest boots I ever saw...I am speechless :winkiss:

Anyone here who find where to buy them please let us know !

BTW, I am starting to put money aside now...just in case :clap:

Happy heeling !

...looked on that site, she is a size 40 and the only leather ones her size are 900 dollars!

May I suggest you start saving your money now ? (Her birthday is less than a month away ?)

But I guess you already started a while ago... :winkiss:

Ballethooter, Those are gorgeous boots! WOW!!! My only question is are you sure she will wear them out and about? Or are they "bedroom boots"? A lot of money to spend! An alternative would be to get a pair of Pleasers. I know the leather and overall quality cannot compete with your first choice. Based upon how she receives this gift will provide you with greater confidence to go spend some serious cash. I have no idea how long you have been a couple. If she has already given clues of "Oh yeah! I'd Love Them!", start saving!!!! Good Luck!