Missing my heels

david

hi everyone it's been a long time since I visited on a regular basis,my life has changed a lot I since opening up my own buisness my problam is that I work 7 days a week with not much spare time and I am working with my partner who dosnt know about my heels even worse when I moved from London I had too get rid of my heels my cry for help is if their is anyone in the Winchester area uk that I could meet up with and wear a pair of heels this would be a great debt too repay, I know this is a lot too ask but for the moment this is the only option I have many thanks David

I live about 20 miles away. More then happy to meet up with you. Any where you want if you don,t want to meet in Winchester, within reason. Might even give you a pair of heels that I no longer wear, as are to big for me.

Thank u so much I'm just stuck for somewear too wear them do. U have any good ideas wear abouts do u live I'm happy too try and meet you at yours I'm a size 9 love your avaitor David many thanks it means a lot

Hi David, I'm Bristol, but I visit (or sometimes travel through) Winchester a few times a year. I hope you can arrange to meet up with LovesHiHeels soon, but let me know if you'd like me to contact you next time I'm going to be Winchester way. I've got over 100 pairs of size 9 high heels that our now too small for me as I'm now size 9 1/2 to 10, so I could also help you get back into the wonderful life of high heels! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds great I realy apprecieate it I will keep it in mind shall have too find a new place too keep them as it is v difficult at the mom,do u have any 5/6inch heels in patent I will happley give u something for them is it loss u could send me a pic many thanks David