Hi from Ontario Canada!

I just got in from work and it's damn cold out there -13C. What a better way to warm your feet than to give yourself a pedicure, apply some nice deep burgandy polish and slip them into 3" black strappy sandles! I found the site about a week ago and spent some quality time browsing. I thought I should introduce myself! I'm very happily married with children, very late 30's and blessed with a burly male body... 13W or 14 womens. I love being a guy but I wish I was a bit smaller! I'm a bit of a crossdresser I suppose. I'm not to trying to emmulate women or fool anyone; I just love the feel, sensations and flair available to women. I have a semi-supportive wife and live within boundries. I'd love nothing more than to go out as a couple wearing a blazer/turtleneck, knee length skirt, hose and heels. Sadly, I don't think that will ever happen. Living within boundries is fine and I love my wife too much to make her uncomfortable. Having said that, I'm often pushing the boundries! I've read a lot of threads, viewed a lot of pictures and hope to have some valuable input of my own to contribute.

Welcome to hhplace, softer side! Glad you joined our membership. While living within limits agreed to with your wife can be stifling to your desires, it is truly better than your wife totally disapproving. I'm sure that one consideration is her concern for your children. Otherwise, she might be a little more receptive. We're looking forward to reading of your adventures and about your heels. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.