High heel questions to help student Project

jessmantel

Hi there,

Im a student, currently in my final year of Product Design and I am designing a range of high heels for my final project. I have a few questions here, which if you have time, would be great to have some answers. You can make them as long or as short as you like. In a few weeks, i will even stick my designs on here so you can give me some feedback if posible.

Ok here goes

1. Why do you wear high heels? (e.g. confidence, make you taller, sexier etc)

2. Where do you wear them to? (everyday, clubbing, just for the bedroom)

3. How do they make you feel?

4. How many pairs of heels do you own?

5. What is the most amount you have spent on a pair?

6. How many pairs to you buy a year?

7. What is you favourite height of heel?

8. Do you mainly buy heels to follow the latest trend, they are really sexy and high or (name any other reason)

i may have some more questions, but answers wil be grately appreciated. Thank you ;-)

1. Why do you wear high heels? (e.g. confidence, make you taller, sexier etc)

I'm pretty short so it is partly a confidence thing but it's mainly because I'm a fashionsta and heels are the best way to complete an outfit.

2. Where do you wear them to? (everyday, clubbing, just for the bedroom)

It used to be just for the bedroom, but now it is mainly for work and going out in the evenings.

3. How do they make you feel?

Confident and proud. I love my heels, and I love how they look. I'm lucky to have the chance to wear them as much as I do.

4. How many pairs of heels do you own?

5. What is the most amount you have spent on a pair?

£430

6. How many pairs to you buy a year?

7. What is you favourite height of heel?

5" without platform

8. Do you mainly buy heels to follow the latest trend, they are really sexy and high or (name any other reason)

I'm definitely influenced by trends, but I think when something's fashionable they take over the shops anyway. A lot of the time I'm IDing what celebs are wearing and buying that style.

Hope this helps and enjoy your project. Would love to see the designs!

• 1 month later...

Though likely late for the project...but I joined not long ago. 1. Why do you wear high heels? (e.g. confidence, make you taller, sexier etc) More comfortable then flats. 2. Where do you wear them to? (everyday, clubbing, just for the bedroom) Everywhere. 3. How do they make you feel? Can't really tell as I try to where them all the time as regular foot wear. 4. How many pairs of heels do you own? Over 20 5. What is the most amount you have spent on a pair? $340 6. How many pairs to you buy a year? 6 7. What is you favourite height of heel? 3"-5" Most shoes with a wedge are made with 3", recently all you can find is 4" if no wedge. Ordering online they are mostly 5". 8. Do you mainly buy heels to follow the latest trend, they are really sexy and high or (name any other reason) Some work enviroments have a dress code on the thing, like closed toe pump only. Then if you wear heels all the time you just have to get fancier for those black tie events.

Im a student, currently in my final year of Product Design and I am designing a range of high heels for my final project. I have a few questions here, which if you have time, would be great to have some answers. You can make them as long or as short as you like. In a few weeks, i will even stick my designs on here so you can give me some feedback if posible. Ok here goes 1. Why do you wear high heels? (e.g. confidence, make you taller, sexier etc) I love wearing them 2. Where do you wear them to? (everyday, clubbing, just for the bedroom) I wear heel everywhere 3. How do they make you feel? Confident , sexy. 4. How many pairs of heels do you own? 20 5. What is the most amount you have spent on a pair? $50 6. How many pairs to you buy a year? 5 7. What is you favourite height of heel? 5" without platform 6” with platform

• 3 weeks later...

My answers: 1. Why do you wear high heels? At first to make me taller because i am so short, then the higher i went the more confident i became and the sexier i felt 2. Where do you wear them to? Work, shopping, clubbing, parties, at home, in the bedroom, on the bed 3. How do they make you feel? I can't imagine not wearing them. I feel attractive, sexy, confident and happy. 4. How many pairs of heels do you own? over 100 pairs over 5" tall and about 20 pairs of boots and another 20 pairs of platforms 5. What is the most amount you have spent on a pair? almost $4,000 6. How many pairs to you buy a year? it varies but usually 20 to 40 depending on sales and new styles 7. What is you favourite height of heel? 5" followed closely by 6" 8. Do you mainly buy heels to follow the latest trend, they are really sexy and high or (name any other reason)? High then sexy then maybe trend Hope my answers aren't too late. Peggy

I also hope Im not too late for your class project. 1-how they make me feel 2-everywhere,work,social.3-sexy, welldressed.4-60 pair.5-$200.6-10 to15.7-3to4 inch.8-I have certain syles I like regardless of trend.