A lovely day in my Guess boots

DProud2700

I have been putting it off until today and decided to break-in my new Guess "Teddie" boots today and see how they were to street heel in. The boot is a knee high with platform and a 4 1/4 -4 1/2 " heel. I was a little concerned how they would be in and found them quite comfortable to heel in. I went through one of the local "membership stores" and it seemed with my boots I seem to notice all the women in the store with their boots ranging from nice to wow!! I stood over by the computers for a bit and with some my other boots I have had them become a bit sore standing in them, not so with these boots. After walking around the store a bit I then went to the local libary and went to the computer section there to do some internet research (some problems on my computer won't let me access certain sites) I sat at one of the stations and not one person noticed. The boots are quite comfortable and keep my legs warm. I got finished today by going to a local restaurant in the boots and ordering some dinner. All in all a very nice day to walk in my Guess boots.