High heels at new years eve.

Pernilla

Hi ladies. What heels are you ladies in here gonna wear at the Party tonight? I'm going to wear the black pumps showing in my avatar. I'll have a long black tight dress with a slits up the left leg, and black shiny nylons. The heels on my pumps is 16,5cm high!! So, wish me luck so i don't break my legs in them tonight;) Happy New Year to you all. //Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Hello Pernilla, I think i wear these tonight. I can walk/stand and dance on them for some time. (without getting very painfull or discomfort) I wish you luck!! Is quite some challenge i think, 16,5cm high!! :welcome: Youir not afraid to get some terrible pain and not been able to take them of when going out on new years evening?? But i have to say you will get some attention wearing those :winkiss: Happy New Year to all you ladies :thumbsup:

post-15245-133522876967_thumb.jpg

I don't really like NYE, so I'm just having a quiet night in with my sister and our friends. I will be wearing my Louboutin black patent Alto heels though - classy, high and they go with everything. No idea what I'm going to wear them with yet though.

Happy new year everyone!

Hi ladies.

What heels are you ladies in here gonna wear at the Party tonight?

I'm going to wear the black pumps showing in my avatar.

I'll have a long black tight dress with a slits up the left leg,

and black shiny nylons.

The heels on my pumps is 16,5cm high!!

So, wish me luck so i don't break my legs in them tonight;)

Happy New Year to you all.

//Pernilla

Hello Pernilla,

How did it go? all thing ok, and youe where the "queen of the ball"? :thumbsup:

Wishing you all a happy 2009 ladies

Hi. The NYE whent well in my extreme heels, but my feet was really killing me the day after. These shoes are NOT for party a full night with some dancing and walking outdoors. It was sometimes pretty hard to keep the balance outdoors in them, and i didi loose my balance in them a few times, but luckilly without broken ankles. But i was very happy how i looked in them and get some nice compliments on my shoes:) Happy New 2009. //Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels