A little cd story.

Berg

This has to be my first story ever.

I am not an educated person and my English is not fluent. But I have to try this.

As I live on an isolated location I do have some limited experience of ordering online from abroad but there is always problem with customs, who thinks they have to look into every parcel. I don’t know any good online stores in this country.

So I gathered up my courage and went to a special shoe shop that cater to people with larger sizes. I was dressed in my normal work clothes with the company label, but I had on thigh high nylon stockings on under my thick socks. When I entered the shop, which is quite small, there was one customer leaving. I waited and when the attendant asked what she could do for me I asked about some boots, she gave me three pairs to try on, she had no private other than the WC and there I went and those were the only one that fitted me. I would have liked to have narrower heel but they were not available in my size. I asked if she had customers like me before and she said “Of course quite often”. I had been paranoid for days before this and then all went so well.

Now who knows what the future will bring me if this will go on.

post-14506-133522876152_thumb.jpg

I think you'll find that any store that caters to larger sizes, you won't be the first man there to buy shoes for yourself. You might also consider 'adult' or 'fetish' shoes around your area, they often carry shoes in larger sizes. They certainly won't bat an eye at a man buying shoes with heels there. Good luck.