Great legs and heels

Jen86 I have a question for you. If you think we're all creepy guys with fantasies and that bothers you why are you here? We make it plainly (i hope) obvious that we're a bunch of guys with fantasies, but that doesn't make us creeps. Thank you very much.

Jen86 I have a question for you. If you think we're all creepy guys with fantasies and that bothers you why are you here?

We make it plainly (i hope) obvious that we're a bunch of guys with fantasies, but that doesn't make us creeps.

Thank you very much.

When ever I have posted here in response to our female members, I have always made a point of letting them know that I'm not an 'ogler' and that I appreciate their pictures because they are inspiring and beautiful. I like to look at pictures of females in heels as to me it is a very beautiful image. I dont think this makes me a creep.

Its rather like someone cutting out a picture of a male/female from a paper or magazine and putting it on their wall. It makes that person feel good but it doesn't make them a creep.

Obviously there will be a small minority who are creepish but lets not tar everyone with the same brush.

If any of my pictures posted here made it into the public domain without my prior knowlege, I would be happy to know that they could possibly inspire others and if they got some pleasure from it then so be it.

After all, heels can do that a person!

Anyway, I think i've rambled enough.

Maybe new to the forum but... oh the tangled webs we weave. I am a member of HHP because of the others who don't screw around. My opinion is if "someone" has nothing better to do with their time than show up to "our" house and ruin it for the rest of us, then get a ladder, a camera, fall off the ladder and put it on youtube. I WILL watch that. Thanks Jen

• 1 month later...