High Heeled Training Diary #52

Laurieheels

Hey! What's going on? It's not the end of the week? Why is there a new diary? It is 52, but there are other things going on. Well, as much as I am not willing to talk about this, I will have to make mention of it. After all, I brought this on myself by deciding to share something of my life on the net. Tomorrow, being Thursday, I am going to the hospital. And I'll be there for a few weeks. Nothing immediately life threatening, just some preventative surgery, but I am not going to give details, and Chris won't, either. You will just have to understand that it is personal, and I feel like I have typed too much as it is. As for my week, I started it off right on Monday with five inch stilettos. The black velvets were back in wear, and it was interesting. I drove to work all this week, being at a different office than my own. In those stilettos, I walked across ice, snow, down a two foot slope that was covered in ice and snow, and all the while, I managed just fine. The temperature went up above freezing during the day, so things were much drier as I left than when I arrived at work. I spent fifteen hours in those shoes. And they didn't bother me once. Tuesday held a turn for worse weather, and the snow returned. But I have my boots going, so I wore them all day long. It doesn't matter that there might be ice or snow, my four inch stiletto ankle boots get me through everything. So much so that I wore them again today. I spent half the day at work today, and went home sick. So my stiletto boot wearing was not lengthy, but it was there. Tomorrow, the day I go off to the hospital, I will be wearing my stiletto boots, because I wish to show that I can, and I need to be myself. I won't be wearing stilettos for some time, I fear. It is best to wear them as much as I can now. You will not be seeing a diary for at least a few weeks. Ultimately, I am hoping to miss only #53 since I have posted this one early, but #54 would not contain any information about heel wearing. Will the diary end? I do not know. I will try to keep posting, but after one year of wearing heels, and indeed, become great at wearing them, I should say that this diary has helped me a lot, and I know there are a few people who found it entertaining. Hopefully, in two weeks, I will be able to tell everyone what will happen next. We will have to see how it goes. I have an entire month free from work, so I may not be wearing very high heels again until March. This is how life goes sometimes. 52. That is an entire year. It is quite the accomplishment, to go from a regular three inch heel wearer, to an expert in five and a half inch heels, in just a year. Maybe I could have gone higher, but pushing myself may have ben bad. As far as I am concerned, being able to wear a pair of white patent 5.5 inch stiletto pumps for sisxteen hours straight is a skill worthy of this experience. I can't wait until I can have a few more days like that again. I wish I were in a better mood for celebrating, but in my own way, I am smiling right now, and feeling quite good about this past year, and all I have accomplished with stiletto heels. No applause please, just cash and shoes. :lol: ha ha. Thanks everyone, for reading this past year, and let's hope there will be more to come!

• Like 1

Best of luck, Laurie! Hope you get well soon. Will look forward to reading more of your adventures in stilettos! Best Wishes Jay xx

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Laurie Hi, Will miss your adventures greatly. I wish you all the very best and a speedy recovery and will watch this space for your return. Love and hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Hello Laurie

I realise that it may be some time before you get to read this, but I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your surgery, and a happy and healthy future together for you and Chris.

All the best

Stephen xxx

ECHO/ECHO

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Welcome back! Glad to hear that things went well.

Thank you everyone, for the warm thoughts and well wishing. It seems that I will heal up quite well and not have any further complications.

If I can be indulged this one comment before someone beats me to it, but of course we'd expect you to heel up well :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Oh Yamyam I wanted to say that :( you are too quick off the mark :lol: Welcome back Laurie we all missed you. Glad you are feeling better. Love Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"