Lovely work day

ShockQueen

Today I wore my usual outfit of a mock turtleneck, flared dark jeans - and today when I went in, since it was yucky out, I wore my sneakers in - but once I sat down at my desk, I slipped them off and put on my new grey twist bootines I got from Payless last week. My sups took notice, and complimented me on my tasteful choices and said the boots looked nice. Nowadays it's become such a norm thing that the only thing that gets noticed is when I change my style. It's not a big thing, so as long as I'm doing good work like I've been doing, it's all smooth sailing. The compliments really put my on cloud nine though, so it was nice riding the euphoria all day long!

post-29-133522869112_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hi ShockQueen Your new grey twist bootines looks very nice indeed and the certainly go very welll to flared jeans. As do the rest of your outfit. Very tasteful. Yes ShockQueen its very very nice getting compliment from other people. I like that to when I get complimens for the way I´m dressed, the way I look and how I get my job done. Your new boots looks realy fabulous. I´ve got similary looking boots myself. I love wearing them to flared jeans. Its a bit pitty I can´t wear those boots to office. We haven´t a dress code as such but its more or less expected of us women to wear skirt. Me being perceived as a woman its expected of me to wear skirt. Dressy pants or a pant suit is ok for me to wear but jeans is strictly forbidden, for us women that is. Therfore my outfit to office mostly is a short skirt suit (ending 1 or 2 inch above my knees), a blouse or a top. Stiletto pumps or knee high stiletto boots. Have a nice day ShockQueen! Many hugs!