Hi all!

Welcome to our board Babe. I noticed in your profile you have an interest in photography. I'm an amatuer fashion and glamour photographer. In my signature is the link to my photographer's profile in One Model Place. Have a wonderful time with the board and don't be shy in posting here. Dan

Hi Dan, I guess you would have to say my interest is more in being in front of the camera. That little www at the bottom of my profile is a link to my photos. I've looked at the site you are at before looking for Virginian photographers. Seems to a lack of them here. Too bad you are on the other side of the country. Shy? me, lol.........you don't know me very well! XO Babe in Heels

And let me be the second person to wish you a :bday: . 32 is such a good age, not that you look it. I'm due to stop being 32 soon - I plan to celebrate with a night or two out drinking, in my heels, of course!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Awww, come on now. Being 32 is great! When I turned 30 I had a huge party. I expect to have an even bigger one when I turn 40. If I had the chance to be 21 again I would say No Way! But thank you all for the Birthday wishes. It is nice to be surrounded in a spot by fellow heel lovers. XO Babe in Heels

very nice indeed :lol: looks like you are into classic pumps. just what i like, patent, high heels and the classic style. :lol::( i have two pair that are similar, one with ankle straps and one with out. what kind are they and how high is the heel on the red ones? as if it made any difference, they and you are very nice looking :D please keep them coming :):o

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Thank you D-USA.........I would have loved to have been in sunny Florida this week with the cold (brrrrrrrr) weather we have had this past week.

Sabine -- I feel the exact same way. Hardly a woman in this town who wears heels besides exotic dancers.

hhpumps.......I actually am into anything that has a heel on it, lol. The ones in the photo are just a simple pair of 5" patent pumps that were sent to me as a gift. I think my absolute favorite heels at this moment are a pair of 5" mules that are clear over the bridge of my foot (photo included :lol: ).

XO

Babe in Heels

Posted Image