Waxing, or "the Masochism Tango"

azraelle

Has anyone (M or F) had the "pleasure" of a full-body wax, regular or "Brazillian" style? Or for that matter, a salon-administered leg waxing? What was your experience(s) like? Would (did) you do it again? Was it embarrasing (males at least)? Was it worth the pain? Been thinking of getting one for a while now... :lol::(

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I've often wondered. A (long-)ex girlfriend once treated me to a very painful two seconds with her silkepil hair plucker, but that was about it. No, I'm happy with my not particularly hairy legs, thanks.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Waxing, no. I've used sugaring on myself, but it takes too long. I have done the epilator thing, I still have mine, but who has time even for that? But a few years of using it has made my legs easy enough to subject to a quick shave every few days and look great. Is it painful to rip out the hairs? The first few times it is. Then the nerve endings seem to learn, and it is not so bad. After that, hairs change, and it is no big deal. Eventually, you can stop those treatments and shaving will provide excellent results. I could go on, but I won't bore everyone. If you have questions, though, do ask!