'strappy heel' icon for over 300 posts

we have had this debate before over the icons. Although they not to everyone's tastes, they serve to show how many posts you have contributed to the board. If we start altering icons because one person doesn't like them, then we'll soon be inundated with other people with the same problem, "I don't like this shoe!" Maybe Jeff has something in the pipeline when he transfers the board to the new server, so until then you will have to put up with the icons that are currently in use.

If it has a heel, I'll like it. That is the focus here, after all, high heel meeting place forums, hrm, might be about heels. Besides, they're just icons for fun, no one ever said anyone had to buy and wear what they had for the rank icon. :smile:

On 2002-06-04 06:59, Laurieheels wrote:

If it has a heel, I'll like it.

:smile:

I'm sorry, I can't resist--ever read Gulliver's Travels about the class differences between those who wore hi-heels on one foot and those who wore low heels on one foot? I think that is how it went--its been ages since I read it--may have the details wrong. Your first sentence just seemed so hillarious...:smile::wink::smile:

Hi-Heeled Boots, Bodysuits, and Back-Zipper Pants R wikkid-kool (on me, or U)!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-04 08:56 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Wish you had something else to change into at 150. Oh well....... :smile: :???: :smile: _________________ Hi-Heeled Boots, Bodysuits, and Back-Zipper Pants R wikkid-kool (on me, or U)! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-04 09:15 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks