Any good source 4 Alti 160 replicas?

MAYNARDSMASH

Hi there Maynardsmash,

I have a supplier in my favourites who seem to have a good selection, although i haven't yet purchased from them. I have attached a link to the page with Alti 160mm's and hope that you have some joy.

If you do buy from them, it would be good to hear what you think of them.

All the best.

www.christianlouboutinboutique.com/pumps/christian-louboutin-alti-leather-pumps.html

Be careful with any of the fake Louboutin Sellers. I don't care about the 'they're fakes' element but I do care about getting what I pay for.

Absolutly, I have read reports of people ordering shoes and getting a purse (the type you put money in not a hand bad) and not getting much/any support or comeback.

I think it's pretty obvious at that price they aren't the real thing. If they are knockoffs, that's okay (a lot of people want the look without the price). However, they should be labeled as a knockoff/clone/imposter. I you have a merchant that is blatently lying or misrepresenting their product, then as luke_vibert_uk pointed out, you could end of having issues if any customer support is needed.

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest to be really careful with ioffer. I tried to order a pair via a seller on ioffer. Two weeks later I got an express envelope from China containing a .... cheap necklace. Anyone that knows of a reliable seller on ioffer?

Hi !

I would say... he he... it depends !!

I bought a few weeks ago YSL Tribtoo replicas on ioffer and I was not really disappointed :

- I received what I paid for. This a good point !

- The quality was quite good, although a careful (hem... not so careful !) observation revealed some imperfections

- The bad point was really the size : I ordered a size UK4, told the seller I needed a precise insole measurement... but the shoes were one size too big !

I should say you can order there but you will have to be really careful and say precisely what you need and try to negociate a lot and exchange many messages before scealing the contract (don't know if it is correct in english) !! And order one size smaller than what you need.

The sellers I dealt with :

http://www.ioffer.com/users/yegulhm

http://www.ioffer.com/users/steven589best

I would prefer buying an original of another manufacturer (elite-heels, buffalo, to mention some, and a lot of others), there are so many offering quality shoes at reasonable prices, with red sole and other sole colours too- and they are originals then;). But if its about replicas for you I´d suggest buying them over ebay searching for private offers-obviously quite a lot of people try to get rid of them as they do not fit, do look different from what they ordered etc. but you could be quite sure then you get what you want to as they describe the size according to european sizes then, and the pictures are then from the shoe they really offer and you would not get a purse instead :blinkbigeyes:.