Out of town

maninkirt

I shall be out of town today. I have a meeting to attend in Stockholm (our capitol). Can´t be long but I felt I wanted to let you know. Sitting right now having done my hair, putting my make up on, sitting just in my bra, panties and my morning robe. Got to get ready. My boyfreind is giving me a lift to the train station, I´m going there bay train. I don´t want to drive all the way and certainly NOT in this big city. Wanted too look good, I want too have the look of a profesional buisness woman and at the same time looking very femine too, you know. My outfit for today is a pink low scooped rounded neck top with short sleeeves, a dark grey skirtsuit. The skirt its a tight straight A-line one, the hem line ending 2 inch above my knees and it have a slits at the back (making it a bit more easy to walk and sit in). I feel this lenght of my skirt is just right for the days works. As for hose and heels. Its very sheer nude hose and my pink 5 inch pointy stilleto heels. My heels matching the colour of my top and also my make up, my lipstick and my nail polish. Me I take my medium size handbag, a black shoulder handbag. I also have to have my black breifcase for all my papers. Oh times fly. I have to make breakfast to me and my boyfreind, then getting dressed. My boyfrreind is picking me up at the trainstation this late afternoon. Its strange altough I have been doing this kind of work, going on meetings, talking infront of people. I´m a bit nervouse, yhou know, feeling a bit like "hope I´m going to make it". Its also a bit strange feeling I got since started living en famme, as a woman, yes I feel a bit more powerfull in my high heels when standing there talking. Got to stop here. Wich me luck, oh please do, guess I needed it. My boyfreind saying; "You doing fine love, I know you will". Yes he´s cute, he belives in me. Tell you later how it all went.