At the theatre

maninkirt

My mum and I shall bee going to the theatre to night. Me I´m going to pick her up at my parents house. I´m driving my boyfreind´s SUV. Not so used to this big car. Hope I can drive it. My outfit today, thats what I wanted to tell you about is a white knee long pencil straight skirt suit, a red satin blouse, very light nude sheer pantyhos. My red super pointy heels (see them at rosa. com) and a red litle hadbag. Looking forward to it. Tell you more about it tomorrow iif you want.

Hose-N-Heels Thanks for like my outfit. I had a great time with my num, eventough the last part wasn´t to fun. You know when we was going home from the theatre, me driving my boyfreind big SUV I managed to scratch the whole side of the car in the big parking garage. Feeling not so good about this, feeling realy sorry.

Trinity This wasn´t no good at all. I was feeling very bad, very stupid I had done such a thing. Calling my boyfreinfd, I wanted telling him about what I had done. I guess he got a bit of a chock me calling that late, me crying. I know he´s very fond of this SUV and now I had damage it. When my boyfreind heard me crying he got very upset, wondering what had happend. All I could do was telling him; "Love, I´ve scratch the, I´ve damage the car, I hit a pillar in the garage" My boyfreind took this rather well. He was most cornserned about me if I was ok, my mum was ok. We was ok, well my pride as a driver wasn´t so big at the moment and its still not that big. My boyfreind told me, trying comfort me; "Thank God you´re ok love, you´r mum to. Thats the most important. We can get the car fixed, its ok honey." I felt good talking to my boyfreind, hearing him. I stoped cry. My boyfreind asked me if I managed driving back on my own or if I wanted him to come. I wanted him to come but I was then thinking, it should take him to much time driving all the way, telling him; "I try to do it love". I was shaking drving all the way home. First to my parents house, leaving mum. Had to tell dad. He shocked his head, saying; Its good you two are ok but you should lissten to me sweetheart, you shoulden´t drive this SUV, its just to big for you." Geuss dad was right. Driving back home to my boyfreind I didn´t feel that good. At last I was home, driving up the drive way. Stoped infront of the garage. NO WAY I WOULD DIVE IN THERE. I try running in to the house, running in my heels wasn´t that easy. Coming inside my boyfreind standing there. Seeeing him I began crying, trowing my self in his arms. I think I never will drive this big SUV again. Must ask you Trfinity, please don´t get upset. Have you had the same thing happened as me.

Trinity You´re so lucky, this has not happen to you. I see your prtner is a bit like me. She thinks you´re car to big. Please Trinity tell your partner, I´m the same as her. Tell her, me too I think my boyfreind´s car to big. Its good to know I´m not alone feeling like this. My boyfreind keeps telling me; "You must start driving again, love", but I don´t feel ready to start doing it again, just now. I know my boyfreind means well when he is trying talking me to start driving again, guess you´re trying the same with your partner, but I feel the same as your partner in this. I don´t feel to drive a car again right now. Your partner she and me we´re a bit the same. Guess you guys need to give us girls more time. Today my boyfreind gave me a lift to the office, he´s picking me up after work. Feels better, more safe he do the driving. Please Trinity say HELLO from me to your girlfreind and tell her I kno exactly how she feels.