Back at the office

maninkirt

Its me again. After leaving my boyfreind, he went to his office, I went to mine. Had to hurry you see. Had a meeting to go to. I trottering on the best I could in my high heels, my tight short skirtsuit, carrying my carry-away-bags with my skirt and my blouse. The guys, my co-workers sat there talking me coming inside. Seeing me carrying my bags, the had a bit of comments to me, like; "Oh you´ve been out shoping again," I smilied, told them; "yes I have". I passed them went straight to my room. I could hear them wispering, one of them saying; "Oh she´s the same as my wife, she´s always buying clothes and more clothes." I don´t mind they talking like this about me. It was rather sweet and besides, yes its true. I´m a big spender on clothes, shoes things like that. Guess they are right too about yes I guess I´m the sam as theirs wifes too. Can´t help it I just love clothes and shoes, I love shoping. Don´t you? On my way to my room I passed my secritary. She saw my bags, wanted to know what I had bought. Yes she´s a bit like me. I showed her my skirt and my blouse, she found them very nice. Then I try asking her; "What about a pair of high heel pumps in the same colour as the blouse, I saw just the heels to have matching this blouse." My secritary told I should go for this heels too. I told her I was very tempting to do this even though those heels I have seen wasn´t perhaps the kind of the most comfortable heels, they was very very toe poiinty, mega toe pointy, with a low vamp and I guess at least a 5 inch spike heels. Perhaps not very comfortable but they sure would look very very sexy on and I bet my boyfreind would love seeing me in those heels. I don´t know about yours partners. I told you about my boyfreind, yes he went along with me buying my new skirt and blouse, that was very sweet of him to do. My boyfreind has been with me, me buying shoes. He tells me its can takes me hours to pick out my shoes. Guess he is right. It takes me some times picking out my shoes, my heels. I´m sure other high heelers have it the same. Told my boyfreind,he is right. Yes I must try almost every heels I see, why? Well first, because I want to. Because I like it, I love it. First I want to see what type of heels I want, what hight, what colour. Then they must fit my feet, well as good as possibly. They must fit, they must feels good on because I probably will bee in my high heels for many many hours, most of the time a whle day, up to 10-11 hours. Guys doesen´t have this delicate problem, its a rather nice problem too, isn´t it? Just wonder are you having it the same? To end this posting, I just want to say. YES Saturday morning, while my boyfreind took a ride on his motorbike, I went buying those heels I been talking about. Yes they went well together with my new black skirt, my new blouse and black sheer pantyhose. My boyfreind told me I looked gorgeus. Thanks love! Must say though my new heels wasn´t the most comfortable heels I have been wearing but the look very very sexy, me feeling very special. I even had a bit of dancing and I even drove home after the party. Yes I know most of the time we are together me and my boyfreind he is driving. This time he had a few beers, I don´t like beers and I don´t drink so much alcohol either. For me I drink one or two class of wine, no more. This evening I didn´t drank any wine at all, just coffe and mineral water. I never mix drinking and driving. Must say though driving in my mega pointy heels wasn´t exactly that easy and the very very thin sole on my pumps didn´t make it any easier.