What about your partner?

maninkirt

Don´t know is this is the right forum for my question but I guess its a bit about fashion so I hope its ok. Sitting working right now my soul mate called wanted us to have lunch. Told my soul mate ofcourse we can! Told him also I wanted to go having a look to a skirt I saw yesterday. Told my soul mate; "Got to have this skirt, it going to match my new trench so very very well. Oh please love, lets go and have a look." Me I was trying with everything you know. You know my soul mate isn´t that very keen on going shoping. He tells me its boring and it takes me to long making up my mind. I know its take me some time to made up my mind, I know and its takes me some time getting ready too but luckylie my soul mate, my partner seems to like the result. Just woundering if any one out there having it the same with your partner?

Trinity, You´re so lucky having a partner not mad on you going shoping. I guess girls/women are more interested in this. In fashion, looking for clothes. I´m the same, can´t help it. Guess I´m going to use all my power, all my persuasion during our lunch to make him go with me looking for the skirt.

Go for it use your powers of persuation, and tell him how much he will enjoy looking at you in that skirt later. Persuade him its for his benefit. My partner not minding me going shopping is very handy indeed, i guess some women are more tolerant than others. I got lucky on that count!!:o

Trinity, I have just been finnished a meeting. I try make this a quick posting. I have to hurry to met my soul mate. Don´t want him to wait for me to long. Have to run at any time now. Well tun in this outfit is to perhaps saying to much. Any way I had to hurry, don´t want him to wait thats all. A bit about my outfit today, hope you don´t mind Trinity. I wear a light grey short skirtsuit, a pink shirtblous and pink 5 inch stilleto pumps. Guess neither my short tight skirt nor my high heels isn´t any good for running in guess I try walking as fast as I can thoough to met him. I shall do my best, that all I can do. I see your partner not minding you going shoping. Thats very handy indeed. Yes Trinity you got very lucky on that count. You know me too I must say I´m lucky too. You know my partner, he´s so sweet, so nice. Ok he isn´t so keen going out shoping. I want him too, you know. I want try new things on for him. I love clothes. I love dressing up not only for me but also for him. Well I can live with that he isn´t so keen going out shoping. As you said women are more tolerant in this. I can live with this my guy doesn´t found shoping that very interesting, its ok. I know he loves me, hhe cares for me, thats all I need. But Trinity that doesen´t mean I don´t shall use, as you said, all my powers of persuation telling him he will surley enjoy looking at me in that skirt. Yes I shall do my best, have a few tricks. Got to stop here Trinity. Got to go checking my make up, then I have to run. Bye for now

Trinity, Had just a quick look to my computor before I went out. Thanks for wiching me luck. Its very nice of you. Yes ofcourse I shall let you know how it all went. It just that, I might have some problem do it today. After lunch and the shoping I had a meeting to attend so my afternoon is pritty hectic. Tthen my guy is picking me up after work. Bet he has some plans for this evening as well as the weekend. If I don´t have time doing posting over the weekend I promise you telling you all about it next week. Bye for now

luxxyheels, I woulden´t say I dumped my girlfreind. Its more we two drifted apart. I coulden´t give her what she wanted, what se needed and she coulden´t give me what I needed. We come to this conclution, we split. We´re still the best of freinds. I woulden´t call it, "I dumped her for a dude". Instead I have found my soul mate, my boyfreind, the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.