My shoping !

Gizmo

On saturday morning I was on the road to course that it ocourse as a comercial - what we tell / teech you on our courses in this year. I stoped at big shoping center to check if they have sth interesting. At one shop Terranova I've found nice boots on sale and I tried them in a bit crowded shop ( before I 've been trying shoes but when there was no people ) People have looked at me but not long only a short moment both sex and children too. Quite nice feeling to me and this adrenalin and a bit of nervous. Unfortunetly the boot was a bit too small 39. The same shop is in my town so I've decided to go there in the monday morning and lucky for me there it was the same model, so I've grab it and --- 38 :) but there was another one so let's try and ----- 40 :(:lol: . I tried them they are ok and bought them and now I feel them on my legs . they are Italians boots leather stiletto heel- but the heel looks like columnits yhin nera the sole and then spreadin to the tip of the heel but all the time thin. Sorry I dont have digital camera and on terranova site there is no such boot.